TYLER, Texas — When you think of a triathlon — a race for the fittest runners, swimmers and cyclists probably comes to mind. However, on Saturday, October 26, an entirely different triathlon is happening at the True Vine Brewing Company in Tyler. The Adventum Mindfulness Triathlon is inclusive and designed to focus on your mental health.
Colleen Long is a wife, mother and Read More
- East Texas businesses celebrate disability inclusion in the workforce in October
- How Families Can Work Together
- NAMI Applauds HHS For Removing Barriers To Treatment For People With Serious Mental Illness
- Mental Health Talkback: Self-Care Tips
- ‘Peace of Mind’ conference sparks mental health discussions in Tyler