April 17, 2020
By Dave Boucher
The Dallas Morning News
Anxiety about the coronavirus pandemic and an inability to pay bills are among factors driving more Texans to seek crisis mental health services, state and private organizations say.
On March 31, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission launched a hotline specifically for those struggling with depression or other mental health issues related to the pandemic. By Tuesday, commission spokeswoman Danielle Pestrikoff said,more » Read More
- Dallas Judiciary Host Virtual Events For Mental Health Awareness Month
- What Is The Role of Activity for Mental Health?
- This Mental Health Month NAMI Spreads Message: You Are Not Alone
- Here Are Some Resources For Managing Mental Health During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Insurance companies not paying telehealth claims for mental health care in Texas INVESTIGATIONS by: Jody Barr