Jun 18, 2020
By Sue Necessary
East Texas Matters
TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Smith County officials held a virtual town hall meeting to discuss mental health issues in the criminal justice system.
Representatives from the criminal justice and mental health systems in Smith County discussed procedures in place now to help persons with mental illnesses survive in and navigate the criminal justice system and offered advice on resources to family members.more » Read More
- How to find free mental health counseling services in East Texas
- Discrimination and Racism in the History of Mental Health Care
- This Minority Mental Health Month, NAMI is Raising Awareness About Mental Health in Underrepresented Communities
- Texas Demand for Mental Health Resources Soars During Pandemic
- Why Is APD Responding To Mental Health Crises Like Violent Crimes?