Posted: Sep 4, 2019 / 10:19 AM CDT https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-works-to-reduce-suicide-among-young-adults-and-veterans/Updated: Sep 4, 2019 / 07:42 PM CDT By Steffi Lee KXAN
AUSTIN (Nexstar) — The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is launching the Suicide Care Initiative across the state to offer additional training for local mental health providers.
The 39 local mental health authorities in the state will help with workforce development, services and training.
The four regional local mental health authorities participating in the initiative as Regional Suicide Care Support Centers and technical assistance hubs Read More
- Are you mentally well enough for college?
- NAMI Statement On Release Of U.S. Presidential Candidate Positions On Mental Health And Addiction
- What It Feels Like To Be In Psychosis
- Tyler medical center awarded $750,000 grant to increase mental health access in rural areas
- Students in East Texas weigh in on ‘mental health days’