April 10, 2019 By Tony Kerns 92.9 NIN https://929nin.com/how-does-texas-compare-to-other-states-on-mental-health/
Where do you think the Lonestar State stands compared to other states on access to mental health help and the prevalence of mental illness?
The idea of mental health is a touchy subject in society, with many believing mental health isn’t taken seriously enough, while others argue its used as an excuse rather than being an actual issue. Recently, I was made aware of a North Texas teenager who was Read More
- Solitary confinement worsens mental illness. A Texas prison program meant to help can feel just as isolating.
- NAMI Celebrates Extraordinary Record Of Growth & Announces New Leadership
- CBT For Psychosis: Approaches Families Can Use
- Texas Senate approves priority mental health bill
- Most Inmates With Mental Illness Still Wait For Decent Care