Dec 18, 2019 Updated Jan 7, 2020 By UT Tyler Communications Tyler Morning Telegraph https://tylerpaper.com/lifestyle/health/ut-tyler-announces-new-mental-health-nurse-practitioner-program/article_f228ab26-21c9-11ea-9454-0fb5f8e074df.html
The University of Texas at Tyler announced that it is addressing the mental health challenges in the state with a new program in the School of Nursing.
The Master of Science in Nursing–Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) program was recently approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Pending final approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, or SACS, UT Tyler may launch the Read More
- Dallas’ New Deflection Center Enjoys Widespread Support. But Funding It? That’s Another Matter.
- 6 Ways You Can Help A Loved One On Their Healing Journey
- NAMI Board Of Directors Names Daniel H. Gillison, Jr. As New Chief Executive
- Improving mental health education in Texas schools
- To combat shootings, Texas lawmakers look at social media, video games, mental health